Failed relationships

The weather is changing in Delhi. As the chill seeps in, I feel good about the place. Winters for me are enjoyable. Ma is not keeping well back home. She needs proper exercise and diet-something that she has not had for quite some time. Indian women in general have always neglected their own health and well being. "Families" have always preceded thier own interest and Ma has been one of the classic cases .

All the complex problems arising out today is on account of failed relationships between each other. This is the most pressing problem that we have. I dont think terrorism, enviormental degradation or for that matter communal clashes are problems, rather they are just symtoms of a larger malise-failed ralationships. As human beings we have failed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sensitivity and life

Why I can't trust myself?