Happy in the hills

 Day 2 in Kolli hills 







I wake up to a rooster 🐓 or perhaps a peacock calling in the distant hill. The sharp call accentuated by silence all around woke me from my slumber in my beautiful hotel named Silverline Resorts. This hotel, situated in a hill top has friendly staff and well appointed rooms.


I am at work , but the mornings are mine to savour . With this thought , I freshen up and walk towards the open area outside. Life is in the open. I tell myself .


The forest beyond is serene. It seems mysterious to me as if it knows things that I have no clue about. Silence , serenity and mystery can be an attractive combination . I savour the morning bliss. The  weary heart feelings melts away. 


The sun rays comes to the valley. The 🐦 birds and the swan 🦢 are here . The flowers 💐 are in full glory . The golden sun has soaked everything here . The bees , the butterflies, the insects and other creepy crawlers seem to be having a merry day.  Few feed on each other , yet each one of them seems to be happy … just for the sake of happy .

No reason is needed to be happy …perhaps


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sensitivity and life

Why I can't trust myself?