Wishes for Rajesh Pandey

Rajesh,
Allow me to write to you not as your senior colleague, but as one of your well wishers in the team
I can see that you are facing some challenges in your life. Working in the muddied water of MSW itself is quite a challenge. Looking after the school, KGs, interacting with all sorts of people in the company is really tough and you are doing it well, I must say....
What I am worried about is your tension due to staying away from your family. I understand what you must be feeling staying away from young children and wife in Lucknow. Most importantly with your parents not staying with them, you must be feeling insecure. I just want to write to you that whatever the problems be, do open up and share. One may not be able to solve your problems, but atleast we can divide the problems between ourselves.
I know you are a responsible father, son , husband and a professional. I want Rajesh Pandey to do well in life... Very Well
Regards
Raju

Comments

Raju Sharma said…
Dear sir,

I respect your feelings ,and luckily being good enough of the previledge of this bonding.I never let down this generousness.Yes , I am figthing with some shortcomings ,but I know the time is big factors when you are not able to counter, then you practice to live ,and watch which will help sanjeevani.
Your word of strength is ................I don,t know , lost my all words

with kind reards

Popular posts from this blog

Sensitivity and life

Why I can't trust myself?