Sunrise at Diu











Everything was quiet. The only sound that was playing in my ears was the sound of gentle breeze blowing all around, and the sea waves striking the rocks or rather caressing the rocks and its most gentle ways. 

Grace is not a word I associated with sea waves till I visualised it myself on that December morning.
I sat there on the hilltop patiently waiting for the sun to come out in all its charm. It was as if I was waiting for my beloved to meet me after a dark solitary night. 

The wind blew around me wooooosh!

 I felt as if the wind wanted me to be mindful of what is going on in the hilltop. Yes the wind wanted me to be present with her, she wanted me to listen to her, she wanted me to hear her silent whispers .  She demanded that I do not have the right to wander away to my worries.  My job, my EMI is, my stress and by hurry needed to pause. She ordered

The sea was in her gentle best. I felt as if it was too was trying to whisper a message. A message pregnant with magnificent wisdom from its own life experience. I was imagining the sea telling about me about the impermanence of everything that I am experiencing there. The sea  seem to be telling me that inspite of her enormous size ,  she too exist in a perpetual temporary stage. 

Then a little speck of light was visible in the horizon. It was innocent. Yet the speck was joyful, full of life, full of hope. I stared towards the light. The speck grew in its size. The horizon lit up. Purple, yellow, red, and blue ink was spread across the eastern sky. The water below in the sea was golden. It was if someone with  magical powers had spread a magical golden sheet over the sea. Meanwhile the spec grew in size and assumed the Shape of a Golden Ball.It appeared to me the most magical ball I had ever seen all my life. The sun had risen and now shining in all its glory


It was just quick fast slow and efficient and perfect as always. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sensitivity and life

Why I can't trust myself?